INTRODUCTION

 WEDNESDAY (17 JANUARY 2023)


BCHE 2123 : ASSESSMENT AND OBSERVATION FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (E-PORTFOLIO) 

    Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. This is my first time using and doing this blogspot. The purpose for this blogspot is for my assignment and I had to finish this blog by the end of the semester. 



    So at first, I want to introduce myself. My name is Nur Puteri Elisa Binti samsuri. I am turning 22 this 31 January. hehe. I am from Tawau, sabah. I am getting my degree in early childhood education. Maybe you guys wondering why I am taking this course ? I have a several reason why i am taking this course. My first reason is, being a teacher is my pasion. I love to teach others especially my fellow friends. They always ask me anything regarding assignment, task and so on. I also love to share my opinion and willing to help them. Secondly, my late mother really wanted me to become a teacher. And I didn't feel bad about what she wanted me to be in the future because I know that all parents want the best for their children. Before she died, she always told me that I had to become a teacher no matter what happened in this world. So, here I am. Soon, will be a teacher. InsyaAllah.  I know that my mom was happy with what I was doing right now. 

    





Comments