WEEK 14

 TUESDAY (2APRIL2024)

Hi and Assalamualaikum everyone. So today is a last day for updating this Vlog. 

We come to Campus today at 8:30am and we start to to our blog until week 14. Today Miss Ruth will replace Madam Dini. So Madam Dini told us to complete our blog. 

Actually its depends to ourself until what week we want to update. There are some of us updated until week 11 only. For me, I will updated until the end of my class for extra marks. hehe so Miss our Madam please hahaha. I also ask Miss Ruth to check my blog I want to double check it. Later she cannot access my blogs so ya just wasted my timeeeee. Our class today ended by 10:30am. After Miss Ruth saw our blog she gave us permission to go back. 

So yaa. Thats all for my Blog. I hope you guys learn something from my blog. And I'm sorry if during my writing in this blog may hurt your feeling. Wishing you all the best in your life. Please wish me got Dean Lists again this semester. And the most important is Get A for this subject hehe. 

Thank you everyone, Assalamualaikum, May you all always in Allah protection. Amiinnn. 

Comments